Besides researching and tinkering with electronics and all kinds of tech, I’ve also been giving talks, running workshops and writing articles. I thought I would list them all below, to have all my “words” in one place. If you have any questions or requests, please get in touch with me through Twitter.
– Arduino for beginners (1 hour)
– Wake up with your senses
– Meet Skute
– BuddyGuard’s device has a “Flare” for home security
– A game for electronics aficionados
– Build your own laptop, powered by Raspberry Pi
– Arduino Day 2015
– Boost your Pebble time with Open Source hardware modules
– Makers, to your soldering irons!
– Hackaball: re-inveting the ball for a digital generation